View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 12:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Carey View Post
:sigh: THE GILMORE GIRLS!! ACK. I have two seasons of them on DVD. I must renew my quest to get them all and rewatch. I adored that show so much. Nothing has ever been quite as good to me since. I am also a big fan of Friday Night Lights but I'm trying to drag out watching the last few shows cause I don't want it to end. Im a big Castle fan too..I realized the other night all my fave shows were ending all at the same time and I'm pretty bummed GCB, desperate housewives, Body of Proof, Grey's .. aCK.
I think during the off season I'm gonna do Private Practice. I only saw season 1 all the way through and I saw the other day they are all on Netflix.
Ladies here suggested Gilmore Girls ... watched a few online ... and was hooked ... Borders ran a 40% off practically anything coupon and I picked up the entire line of Gilmore Girls ... actually have the "suitcase" right below my desk ... ready to grab and watch whenever.

Wish Netflix would get in the missing disks of Friends so I could finish it.

Getting close to finishing Beverly Hills 90210 ... think I have a season left ...

Thanks everyone...I'll be busy watching for a long time!