View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

eek! my first time ever posting here! couldn't resist these challenges

23 - January 23rd is National Handwriting Day! Get creative and create a layout which features your personal handwriting prominently on the page. 2pt + 1 bonus point for using New Releases (Lauren Reid Art House Bundle)

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat! 1 pt

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt

this is a scraplift of Together by Jaclyn

The following 3 layouts are for the Book of Me prompts, for 5pts. New Release Bonus 1pt (they all contain something from Lauren Grier's That Love Thing kit released on 1/9)

31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats

31b - 10 things I Love About Me

31c - If I could live anywhere, it would be...

21 - Hand the camera off to your children or spouse and scrap a layout with photos taken from their point of view. 2pts

7 - Use the incredible website Before I Die... as inspiration for a page of your own. 1 pt

32 - Past, Present, Future: Travel for 5 pts

32a - A childhood vacation

32b - A recent vacation

32c - A dream vacation

24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. NOTE: a combination of both does not count. 2 pts + NR bonus (for using Shawna's U & I released 1/23) = 3 pts

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points) 2pts

this is the old layout:

and this is the remake:

29 - Color Me Katie has spectacular inspiration, but one of our favorite things on this site is the short little stories she tells with a few words and pictures like this or this or even this. Get creative with your own photos and short captions to tell your own mini story in a layout. 2pts

27 - January 4th is Trivia Day - create a page that shares some trivia about you or one of your little ones. 2pts

3 - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009. 1pt

28 - Traditions: How Does Your Family Ring In The New Year? 2pts

6 - Twitterpatted - With the advent of sites like Twitter, many of us have begun to share snippets of what we're doing right this second with the rest of the world. Using that concept, scrap a photo free, graphic layout that expresses what you're doing RIGHT NOW. Don't over-think it! 1pt

total: 32 pts

Last edited by mishou; 01-31-2010 at 12:04 AM.