View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to JMC1988

I do a super easy Italian Chicken -- I use about 4-6 thawed chicken breasts either whole or cut up in a 13x9 baking dish and add Wish Bone Italian Dressing (or any other brand) over the top and bake at 400 degrees for about 30-45 mins or until done. When almost done, I take it out and add Provolone cheese on top of each chicken breasts or over the cutlets. I prefer mine really cheesy. And then stick it back in long enough to melt the cheese and add a side of cooked pasta and voila! It's rather yummy too!

I also do a Parmesan Crusted Chicken -- 4-5 thawed chicken breasts on a aluminium foil covered cookie sheet . Mix 1/4 cup mayo with 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese (though I double this mixture) and spoon and rub on each chicken breast. Then mix bread crumbs or I prefer to mash up some croutons and mix in some Italian spices (parsley, basil, oregano, thyme, etc.) Once the chicken is covered in the mayo mixture cover with the crouton/bread crumb mixture (I prefer a lot of crust so I use about half to 3/4 bag of croutons crushed or about 1 to 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs to cover the chicken. You can also mix some bread crumbs and croutons together for a even yummier crust. After the chicken is covered with the bread crumbs I stick it in a 450 degree oven for about 45 mins or until golden brown. I usually do broccoli & cheese and sweet baby carrots with this. This is the go to fav in my house. The mayo tenderizes the chicken so it will melt in your mouth!

Last edited by JMC1988; 02-03-2015 at 01:23 PM.