View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 09:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#12 - One little word: Sweet (this is also for Feb 17 Game - spin-a-lift a Sugarbabe where I lifted Lydia)

This is my nephew enjoying his ice cream after going for the first time to a summer camp. He didn't want to go AT ALL but when we got there and he asked for an ice cream, everything was OK

#03 - photo challenge: before-after

I bought the other day a finger wax in gold color and just had to give it a try (the wax is also known as Run 'n' buff -- Pinterest is full of this and I just had to get me some).

#13 - scrap a selfie

#18 - my secret talent

I decided to do something amusing for this challenge so I went for the so popular quizzes

#17 - It's about time

My nephews are 1st graders and they learn to read, write and do maths. The school year begins on 15th September and it's half-way over so they had a celebration, something like "Math day" to show the parents they can already read and do maths. They were wearing those funny paper "crowns" each with a symbol and they were acting like numbers and symbols lol. Then they read some texts (like logical riddles) and the parents had to tell the correct answer. It was funny.

--
Mama to Albert