View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 08:44 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

we finally have our walls full, lol.

I found a gorgeous abstract artist on Instagram two years ago who lives in Melbourne and her artwork just struck with me, I finally managed to get a piece big enough to fill the whole wall in our lounge, it's 2m x 1m long and in the colours of our lounge.

Many of our walls are painted different colours so I have to be careful with what I put up, lol.

In 2018 we found an artist in Israel that we fell in love with, we bought one of her creations and it hangs over our dining room. A 3d paper toile of Jerusalem. When we were back in Israel in April this year we went up to her studio in Tsfat and..ummm... bought a few more pieces. We now have a stunner of a piece in our front entrance that we adore. Hubs even changed the lights in our entrance to show it off better. We also have a small one of hers outside our bedroom and another piece, which is actually a prayer for children, work, a good life etc in our kitchen/family room.

We have a wall of photos and I am busy filling more frames with photos from our trip earlier this year that need to be put up. We also have three family canvases.. one each of our kids from many years ago in our lounge and the family one in our entrance. they could do with updating

and a few more all over the house, in fact, we have some artwork we bought on our trip that are sitting quietly waiting to be framed.. except we have no where to put them atm, LOL!!