View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 01:45 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_ View Post
I have a few family photos and then the rest are paintings that I've made over the years. When I make a new one, I have to take one down to make room for a new one. Lol.

And I'm an actual Karen, but I have no "words" on my walls, so what do "they" know. Bwahahaha!
LOL! My mother's name was Karen and it was after she passed away that I first heard someone referred to as a Karen. I was with my sister at the time and when the reference was explained to us, we laughed until our sides hurt. My mom was a "Karen" from tip to toe. She'd had a horrible childhood, had pulled herself up out of it and expected to be treated well by everyone. She moved in with me after my father passed and from that day until her own passing, she never lifted a finger to do housework or cook. I even served her dinner to her on a tray if she wanted to watch TV. Most people have an idea of "Karen's" but my sister and I had the original one. She was very demanding and drove me crazy, but I loved her, or else I wouldn't have put up with her. It is bad that I still giggle when I think of it. I think she would have found it hysterical, but then she knew she was demanding and fully embraced it.