View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

here's my babies:
here's henry - he's....something. the humane society said rat terrier mix. we think jack russel mix. he's now a breed we refer to as spaz terrier. he's very rare. he's tiny - the size of a cat(do you see his teeth? he's got a bad under-bite & they stick out. it makes me lol.)

this is maggie. she's chubby. we call her butter pants. when she sits, you cannot see her back paws under her layer of chub. it's quite cute. it looks like she has no back paws. she is looking nervous here because she could not "see" her jilly playing outside. she could hear her, but not see her and it was driving her (and me - she meows and meows LOUDLY) insane.

this is my bella. my precious princess. she's happiest when the dog is no where to be found. she hates him and lives her life to torment him. she slaps the crap out of him any chance she gets. yet every morning he needs to sniff her ears (inside of them), her butt - everything. until he gets slapped. and then the day has begun. she loves cold cuts and will try her hardest to get on my lap at night, but henry chases her away.

we have a frog named phineas and a tankful of fish as well.