View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtatiousBrat View Post
if it helps when I started using my mac I cried for about the first 4 days then i was fine..and I'll never NOT use one now
LOL, Adam threatened to return mine since I was so frustrated with it. But I can't imagine my life without it now.

The thing that saved me was getting the Switching to Mac: The Missing Manual book. It explained how things were different and I could look up how I would do something on a PC and it would explain how to do it on the Mac. I also installed the trial version of Pathfinder which made the Mac Finder behave more like what I was used to in Windows Explorer. Gave me one less thing to worry about until I understood how Finder worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltarbox View Post
The scrolling thing was new with Lion, I think. But, I quickly switched it in the System Preferences. I didn't feel like getting used to a new way of scrolling.
Yes, it's new in Lion. I think it switches it so it's more in line with how scrolling on the iPhone/iPad works. I turned it off too though because it was driving me crazy, haha.