View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 02:53 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

I started working where he worked in Jan 1997 my first impression of him was he was a jerk!!

It was a grocery store and I worked in the Deli and the Bakery was right beside us....we was giving "lip" to the bakery guy (Jesse) and I told the girl I was working with...I don't know who he is but if I was Jesse I'd tell him to go take a long walk of a short cliff"!!!

Over then next couple of month I got to "know"him because one of my friends in the bakery liked him...in fact I tired everything to throw them together. Little did I know he liked ME!!!

We went to a few movies together with other friends (again me trying to get him together with this other girl) and then he finally told me he liked me...I invited him over to my apartment on April 19th for our first "OFFICIAL" date (I was 23. he was 20) and we were pretty much inseparable from the beginning!! He moved in with me almost immediately!

We got pregnant in August (found out Sept 5th) and were married Nov 8, 1997 and will be celebrating 15 years this coming November!!! I can't imagine my life without him....he is my rock, my hope, my light, my love, my everything!!!

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Last edited by mummytothree; 03-30-2012 at 03:08 PM.