View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We did minute to win it at my old church. We did it as groups instead of individuals - so there were a lot of multi-player type games. I'm having a hard time remembering them all, lol.

There was one with a sheet that had numbered holes (I think they were numbered anyways). And the teams each held a section and then a ball was placed in there and they had to drop the ball through the holes - starting with #1 and go in order. I think there were 5 holes.

A fun one was a bowling type one. A marble going through a tube (I can't remember what the tube was made out of - but it was long enough to reach the ground). And a few feet away were sticks of chalk standing up (we broke the chalk in half - made balancing them easier). They had to knock down all the chalk.

One that was just for the little kiddos was done with cotton balls & vasoline. The kids got vasoline put on their nose and then they had to pick up cotton balls (no hands allowed) and put them into a bowl. Watch the littlest ones though - ours liked using their hands, lol.

I can't really remember the others we did. There was one with shoes, lol - flinging shoes with your feet. I can't remember, lol. BUT! We all had a blast. My team lost horribly, but I had so much fun that I didn't mind The others suggested going online - and I agree, I'm sure you'll find an insane amount of ideas online. There's even a board game out now