View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 10:14 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiARNGwife View Post
I think I've decided to go with my Rebel and my iphone camera...I won't be as anxious about my rebel as I would my 7d and will probably only take it out at certain times. I still haven't decided on photopass yet.

Any other suggestions or things I need to know when taking 2 little ones? Last time it was just me and DH so we just kind of winged it and did what we wanted..but planning this time has me totally overwhelmed..anything that we just don't want to miss? I know that list is probably a mile long lol
Nikki,
I would suggest, be sure you know height requirements for the rides. That was the first thing I did. You'll also probably want to schedule a character meal or two.

These are the planning pages I made. I just stuck them in my pocket, they were so helpful.

Take some small snacks too for the kids so you don't spend an arm and a leg. We got a special snack here and there, but I kept fruit snacks, granola bars, stuff like that and frozen bottles of water, they thawed as the day went on. It should be great weather when you guys are there.

And this is Our Trip Report from Keira's wish trip.

The Disboards are fantastic. I'd also look at kennythepirate.com, it lists all the characters in the parks and where they meet. That was a big part of the trip for Keira. She loved getting their autographs.

Last edited by nesser1981; 04-23-2012 at 10:18 AM.