Thread: Summer Plans?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 11:56 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I think that's a great investment with your savings- home prices are never going to go down it seems at this point!

My daughter plays travel softball which means all summer around here. Pretty much every weekend from first of June until the first weekend of August are booked with tournaments. We try to make some of them family vacations though- We have one in Montana which I'm excited for- we will have a little time to explore. We also have a week long tourney in Fort Collins, Colorado (we went last year too!) It'll be fun to have some more time to explore that area. We also have a tourney in Utah on the way to Colorado- so better use of our traveling. Most of the places we have VRBO's with other families- so it's pretty fun to be honest!

After the last tournament the first weekend of August- we are planning to STAY home and relax at the lake house as much as possible before High School slowpitch starts and school gets going! We're hoping to take a real family vacation around Christmas, somewhere warm & tropical...