View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 10:18 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Thank you Dawn and Tammy!
My surgery went well. He said there was a lot of endo to remove. He took everything but all of the ovaries, he had to take some of them due to the endo on them. He took care of endo damage inside my bladder.

My surgery was bumped from 1pm to 5:30am. I came out and they said I could either go home or stay until this morning. I chose to go home, which is great because I got to see the younger kids, the oldest isn’t home due to a 72-hour hold so I was unable to see her. I came home and slept. One of my husband’s peope came with KFC last night for dinner for the family and made me homemade pea soup. I have no appetite but ate a few bites. I’ve been laying down since in a lot of pain, but it’s only for a few more weeks and it’s all over forever!

But yeah. I’m doing well and at home. Vicodin this time around isn’t making me loopy, which is good. Although my husband says sometimes I’m not making sense.
The only complication from my surgery is my bp is really low, like in the 70’s. As a result im dizzy. I had to have a shot to raise my bp and continue to check it to make sure it’s going back to the 90’s, which is normal for me. If it doesn’t by the weekend I’ll Have to get another round of medicine to increase my bp

Typing on my phone so I apologize for any typos.
But I’m alive, over with surgery and resting. Thank you all for prayers, well wishes and good thoughts. I appreciate it so very much!!
Thanks for the update Wendy and so glad the surgery went well.
It makes a world of difference when you have people around to help out. That was very thoughtful of your husband's friend to bring over dinner.