View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Novita Solihin, our Treat of the Month for June, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt + 1 NR

(used Going Places by KCB - released 6/6, layout posted 6/5)

3 - June is the most popular month for weddings! Scrap a wedding page. 1 pt

6 - Famous Birthdays - pick a celebrity birthday a scrap a page inspired by that person. From a memorable TV show, to lyrics from a song, to a famous painting that made an impression on you - be inspired! 1 pt

(inspired by Michael Phelps (birthday June 30th) - red, white & blue for colors with a touch of yellow/gold for him winning lots of gold medals )

8 - Happiness is......? Photograph it then scrap it! 1 pt + 1 NR

(used My Little Mister by Shawna - released 6/6, layout posted 6/5)

9 - In honor of Judy Garland's birthday on June 10th, use ROYGBIV in a layout! 1 pt

11 - What's on your Summer reading list? 1 pt

12 - The Incredible Shrinking Template is back again. Use a template and shrink its features for a whole new look! 1 pt + 1 NR

(used 4 Meddling Kids by Libby - released 6/6, layout posted 6/4)

14 - Seasonal Spin - if it's Summer where you are, scrap a Winter page or vice versa! 1 pt

21 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (Letter #131) 2 pt + 1 NR

(used In the Spirit of Change by La & Mandabea - released 6/19, layout posted 6/20)

24 - June 15th is Fly A Kite Day! Go fly a kite and scrap it! 2 pts

26 - Now & Then - we loved seeing your little ones now and then, so put those photos to use with some meaningful journaling to create a sentimental page about how fast the time has gone by. 2 pts

27 - Tell Your Story - Is there a story you love to tell about that one time your little one did something absolutely adorable, or how you passed out when you're husband popped the question? Whether you have photos or not, scrap that story so it's recorded for generations to come. 2 pts

28 - One Kit 2 Ways - use the same kit to scrap two layouts. 2 pts

29 - Principles of Design: Repetition - learn about it and use it on a page. 2 pts

30 - "I never knew how much I loved your father, until I saw how much he loved you" - unknown In honor of Father's Day, scrap a tribute to dad. 2 pt + 1 NR

(used Cindy's Layered Templates Set 59 - released 6/19, layout posted 6/18)

Blog Bonus Challenge #1 - It’s a COOKIE! Download this cookie I have created based on Heather’s layout “40 Years” and decorate it with SSD goodies. 1 pt

Blog Bonus Challenge #2 - Feature Staffer Shawna Clingerman. Scrap a layout with her goodies. 1 pt

Blog Bonus Challenge #4 - Challenge today is a traditional Sweet Shoppe Neopolitan Challenge. Using inspiration from each of these 3 layouts by Meg, create one of your own. 1 pt

1 - framed page
2 - scallops
3 - right alignment

Total Points: 30 pts

Last edited by eranslow; 07-01-2010 at 03:51 PM.