View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:54 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Let's see if I can keep up this month!

3- Be inspired by the unconventional use of talk bubbles in this layout by Nicole N to create a layout of your own.

2 Points

5. Be inspired by this fun paper layout and create a layout that features lots of strips of patterned paper.

2 Points + 1NR Point (1/5 posted 1/5 Hello Gorgeous)

8. There is nothing cooler than the look of stacks of papers and ephemera in a 3 ring binder. Emulate this look for your page.

2 Points

22. Throughout all of the documenting I do, I want my kids to know who I truly am. Use an I prompt to document something about you! -2 pts.

2 Points

23 - Peeking from a pocket... use a pocket or more on your next layout!

2 Points

26 - Diagonal composition and repetitive arrows are huge trends in scrapbooking right now. Make a page using your favorite trend and photo from 2012!

2 Points + 1 NR Point (1/5 posted 1/3 - Overjoyed)

27. White on white! Let's work with a totally white page! You can add as many white papers and elements as you'd like, but the only thing that can have color is your photo! - 2 pts

2 Points

28 - Scrapbooking is therapy for me, and when I see this image, my first thought is "let it go". So, that must be your theme. Create a page which focuses on something you had or have to let go of.

2 Points + 1 NR Point (1/5 posted 1/3 - Life 101 - Don't Be Afraid of Change)

29 - Are you always looking for a creative place to put your journaling on a page? Well, here's my idea: write your journaling IN your photo! You can't write anywhere else on your page, you may only journal in the blank spaces on your photo!

2 Points + 1 NR Point (1/5 posted 1/3 - When I'm Offline)

30. Use these awesome "Rules of the House" as inspiration for the titles & themes of your next layout(s). - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts

2 Points

2 Points

2 Points

Total Points - 30

Last edited by carrie1977; 01-24-2013 at 01:58 AM.