View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total - 40pts
NR = 5pts

2- Use this inspiring blog post and image to scrap about growth, change, and scars. -2pt

4- Use this quote as an inspiration for a page. -2pt (+1pt NR - Mixed Media Mashups No. 3 by Krystal Hartley 01/04/13)

5. Be inspired by this fun paper layout and create a layout that features lots of strips of patterned paper. - 2 pts (+1pt NR - Hello, I Love You by Libby Pritchett 01/11/13)

7. January is a time of change and resolutions for new habits. Use this quote and scrap about the changes that you need to make this year. What won't be easy, but will be worth it to you? - 2pts (+1pt NR - Heart Art: Underground Bundle by Sugarplum Paperie 01/11/13)

8. There is nothing cooler than the look of stacks of papers and ephemera in a 3 ring binder. Emulate this look for your page. - 2pts

12 - Take inspiration from this art journal piece and concentrate most of the color of a layout right in the center of your page. - 2pts

13 - Use this DIY Driftwood Photo Display project as a 'sketch' for your own LO. - 2 pts

14 - Use this infographic as a springboard to a layout that uses at least two color principles shown incorporated into your page. - 2 pts

16 - Join in on Fist Pump Fridays at Today's Letters blog and include a picture of something you are celebrating this month. Think outside the box - taking down the tree, losing a few pounds, keeping up with your resolutions....whatever is worth celebrating to you. - 2 pts

17 - Be inspired by this artwork to create a LO with a multi-colored titled with a mix of fonts/alphas - 2 pts. (+1pt NR - Babycakes by Libby Pritchett & Erica Zane 01/04/13)

19 - I love this blog post on how to incorporate clocks into a layout! Use this post as inspiration for your own layout using a clock or two. - 2pts

22. Throughout all of the documenting I do, I want my kids to know who I truly am. Use an I prompt to document something about you! -2 pts

23 - Peeking from a pocket... use a pocket or more on your next layout! -2 pts

26 - Diagonal composition and repetitive arrows are huge trends in scrapbooking right now. Make a page using your favorite trend and photo from 2012! - 2 pts (+1pt NR - Heart Art: A Delicate Situation by Sugarplum Paperie 01/04/13)

30 - Use these awesome "Rules of the House" as inspiration for the titles & themes of your next layout(s). - 2 pts per LO - "Be Happy"

30 - Use these awesome "Rules of the House" as inspiration for the titles & themes of your next layout(s). - 2 pts per LO - "Help Others"

31 - This month's theme on the Sweet Shoppe blog is "The Journey" and this amazing layout from Liz (aka carriesmom) is a spectacular example of documenting a journey with a layout. We challenge you to do the same by creating a layout which describes some sort of journey whether it be weightloss, pregnancy, self-discovery, etc. - 2 pts

Bonus Blog Challenge-1 point-Let the Journey graphic above inspire your next layout. - 1pt

Total - 40pts
NR = 5pts

Last edited by chastml; 01-27-2013 at 05:59 PM.