View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

i am new and i want to have a try. don't know if i will make it to any counting points but i love the idea of this, so here i am...

1 - Use the amazing inspiration from SugarBabe Keely to create your own Rolodex scrapbook for 2013! Get the project started with at least 10 cards and then keep building on it throughout the year! - 5 points + 1 point NR love makes the word go around (2013-01-23)

3 - Be inspired by the unconventional use of talk bubbles in this layout by Nicole N to create a layout of your own. - 2 points

5 - Be inspired by this fun paper layout and create a layout that features lots of strips of patterned paper. - 2 points + 1 point NR hopelessly devoted (2012-01-19)

8 - There is nothing cooler than the look of stacks of papers and ephemera in a 3 ring binder. Emulate this look for your page. - 2 points

10 - Be inspired by these mosaic pieces and create a mosaic on your own project. - 2 points +1 hybrid +1 NR through my lens (2012-01-18)

11 - Adapt and use a paragraph from this Aboriginal blessing on a layout. - 2 points

12 - Take inspiration from this art journal piece and concentrate most of the color of a layout right in the center of your page. - 2 points.

15 - Use this photo as a ‘recipe’ for the elements on your next LO! You can ONLY
use elements that are shown here - e.g., buttons, string, paper clip, ribbon, etc. - but you do not have to use them all. - 2 points + 1 point NR dream on (2013-01-22)

27 - White on white! Let’s work with a totally white page! You can add as many white papers and elements as you’d like, but the only thing that can have color is your photo! - 2 points

26 - Diagonal composition and repetitive arrows are huge trends in scrapbooking right now. Make a page using your favorite trend and photo from 2012! - 2 points
my favorite trend is "romantic" (lace, rose pattern, lens flare, wood)

28 - Scrapbooking is therapy for me, and when I see this image, my first thought is “let it go”. So, that must be your theme. Create a page which focuses on something you had or have to let go of. - 2 points

30 - Use these awesome “Rules of the House” as inspiration for the titles & themes of your next layout(s). - 2 points per layout up to 10 points (+1 point NR just let go, posted on 2013-1-15)

41 points and counting
incl. 5 points NR and 1 point hybrid

Last edited by alinalove; 01-26-2013 at 10:19 PM.