View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 05:56 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
This is what I like to call "mover humor". Hahaha. One PCS, four of my right shoes were packed in box #90-something and the matching left shoes (except for 1, which has never been found) were in box #160-something. "Mover humor".
That is mover humor for sure!!!
I can't believe they split your shoes up like that! Usually our packers have been great. But this move wasn't so great. A lot of our boxes have water damage done to them, which means inside there is a lot of mold or ruined items. Lots of damages being claimed with this move

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cindy~ View Post
I currently live maybe 15 minutes from Columbus, GA (Fort Benning) I definitely get to hear when they're training. It's really hot and if the heat doesn't get you the humidity takes you out. You learn to do as little as possible from 12-4. So sorry the move sucked and I hope things get easier.
Aww too bad I didn't know you were down there when we were stationed there! I loved being at Benning and the surrounding area. But it's been 10 years now since I've been in this excessive heat/humidity and my body is not tolerating it at all--up here in KY, I can't imagine being in GA now, much less 10 more years when he'll probably retire from this career!