View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

well he is home. Had some bad news today...the place he is supposed to go to for therapy does not do alll the therapies he needs which sucks. I am not sure where he is going to have to go for that but he has an appt with his primary care dr on Friday so hopefully he will be able to get a referral from her to a place which can take care of all three therapies in one place. Then I got a call from his cousin to tell me my son is being bullied on the bus and he told me some kid punched him in the jaw today. That really worrise because he is really big and with all the stress from the accident and losing his brother if someone pushed him to far and he lost his temper it could be bad. So first thing tomorrow on top of every other phone call I have to make (health insurance, lawyer, car insurance etc) I have to call his school. There is supposed to be a zero tolerance policy so Im not gonna deal with that for very long. I plan on telling him to deal with it tomorrow or Ill just contact an attorney (it went on all last year too after they transferred him from the handicapped bus to the regular bus. He is a special ed. student). So while it is a nice day beause he is finally home it is pretty stressful too

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow