View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 03:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. I'd rather hike. I like the water but other than a quick dip or wading thru the shallow area, I'd rather be on land. I do like our river across the street as I can walk with Taz thru the shallow rocky areas and he chases the sticks I throw. It's a great way to cool off in the summer. He goes in all year round but me only on the hot summer days.

2. I love Colony Farm and was just there this morning. Taz can come with me as long as he is on a leash. I photograph the birds and flowers. It's one of my fave spots to shoot with my macro lens. This morning I took about 300 pics. I was surprised by a deer so got his photo too

3. We have a covered back porch where all the bird feeders are. We love to sit in the kitchen and watch the birds through the door/windows. We have a deck (where the hot tub used to be) but I never go out there, its falling apart and will be taken down soon.

4. Anyone who knows me, knows my answer is YES! I retired from wedding/portrait photography last year, just have my home transcription business now and it allows me more time to get outdoors and photograph our beautiful nature.

5. Sunflowers are my fave. I took a lot of shots of them this morning and especially love to use my macro lens to get close up to them. They fascinate me.