View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 11:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

So my health goal is not to lose weight, but to reach my normal weight (for my height). I now weigh about 48kg, and need to go up to 50kg. I think I already hit 50kg some time last year, but now I'm back to 48kg. The reason why I need to reach my weight target is because sometimes I'd feel light-headed if I don't eat for 2 hours straight.

I'm incorporating desserts now, but I want to eat good desserts so I tried this Chocolate Tofu pie recipe from Chocolate-Covered Katie. Note that the amount of cocoa powder needed would depend on the tofu you used. The stronger its tofu taste, the more cocoa powder you'll need. Luckily, you can taste the batter coz there's no eggs or flour in it

My verdict is it's really good. The pie is gone in a day. I sliced it a little thinly coz my family isn't used to eating desserts, so we tend to eat small portions.

ETA: Everyone said they couldn't believe it's made of tofu because it doesn't taste like tofu. It tastes like a decadent dessert. So give it a try if you haven't!

Last edited by zakirahzakaria; 01-22-2016 at 11:30 AM.