View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
- Do you go to amusement parks and which is your favorite? Yes we do amusement parks. Probably Dorney Park because it's the closest to where we used to live in PA and had season passes for the family.

- Do you go for you, for the kids, or both?
Kids, hands down. I don't care for them and think they are a waste of money, but I go to chaperone my kids.

- Do you like thrill rides (roller coasters, spinny rides, etc)?
Not really. I could do without them, however I tolerate them better than my husband so I'm normally the parent that will ride with my kids. I have noticed the ones that go backwards give me terrible motion sickness and sick migraines, so I steer clear of those ones.

- What's your absolute favorite ride? Most hated?
Favorite - Space Mountain (Disney)
Hated - Hercules (My first roller coaster at Dorney Park as a child)
I went to college near there (Lehigh) but for some reason never made it to Dorney. The first roller coaster I remember as a kid was one of those smaller ones that doesn't go that fast but has the 90 degree turns so you feel like you are going to plummet to your death a lot. Those ones still terrify me. I'm not a huge fan of the monster roller coasters that just go fast and flip upside down and all that. Gives me a headache.