View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
I wait for calls and hope for the best. There are a few calls that have popped up where I knew I'd be busy in the next month, so I don't "try" knowing I wouldn't be much help right away, and then there are some that I don't try for because I know since i'm not a PS user that my creativity is limited and there are a LOT of scrappers out there who could do better than me. I am grateful every day for the teams I am on (and have been on in the past) for believing in me, and teaching me more than they may even know that they have.... someday, I may get up the confidence to try to get on few more teams, but I wouldn't have the courage to just flat out ask them for it.
What do you mean by this? When I was designing, I had ct members who use GIMP and Artisan. I didn't only select people who used PS. What can you not do with your program or feel you cannot do with your program? I'm sorry you feel this way. I read your post and wanted to reach out, give you a hug because I truly love your layouts in the gallery!