View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Why dit you start scrapbooking

Hello ,

Today i whas having a little strugle more then 10 years ago i started digitale scrapbooking just for relaxing and fun i saved the pages to my computer and that whas it . It whas just my time to relax and set my mind of things ( i had a little depression at that moment ) But then my computer crached and i lost all my photos i never had print them and all my layouts ,

So the last year i am trying to finish my photobooks for 2011-2015 those photo's where on my ehd and i don't wanne lose them because i don't print out any layouts so now i am making pages to fit the photo's and finish my albums . but i notice it is in the way of my time to relax and just scrap pages for fun for the ct's i am on ...

So i am wondering why dit you start scrapbooking ? and do you scrapbook for your familly albums or just for fun . or mabey a mix of both ?

I decided to try to srap from now on in the weekends for my familly albums and during the week just for fun or for the designers i ct for not thinking about the story or making a double spread just scrap to have fun