View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 10:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Home - My family is my biggest accomplishment, I think. - My husband is amazing. We have been together 21 years and married 17. We work every day to make our marriage better and I feel so blessed. I have two pretty great kids. They are bright, funny, quirky, caring, generous, etc. The teachers at school tell us they are well behaved too, but we don't see that at home. It was almost too much for me at parent/teacher conferences on Wednesday when 7 teachers gushed over my daughter. We didn't make them the way they are. They are their own people, but I am pretty proud to have kids who are on the right track in life.

Work - I was a SAHM for 11 years. This is my 5th year working outside of the home. I am proud of the job I do. I am the technology aide at an elementary school. My job is ever expanding and now I do so much more, including teaching reading intervention groups. I feel like I am making a difference every time a little one grabs me for a hug or a past student chases me down at Walmart to say hi.