View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 06:56 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleSheri View Post
I use Photobook America too. I've used many vendors in the past. Their sales have gotten less impressive over time. You used to be able to combine pre-paid vouchers and coupons, but now you have to choose. The pre-paid options is good if you're printing less than 80 pages. I'm currently printing around 200 page books, which are $75 including tax/shipping, etc (8x8). They have a 300 page max for all photobooks except lay-flat which has a max of 150. Per page fees seem to vary (and are not published on their site), but are currently running $0.75.
I've used them and I like the quality, but I agree that their sales have not been that impressive recently. They were the ones who did the unlimited page sale first but I haven't seen it since Shutterfly started doing it. Which is a shame because I do like their books. I printed my most recent book last month with Shutterfly. Around $55 with shipping for 2 86-page books. I added a border around all my layouts and haven't lost anything at all in the gutter.