View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 11:37 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
Another vote for an all inclusive resort vacation here!
Last December we went to Maui and while that had lots of pool time (mostly because paying for other stuff was too depressing!), the number of discussions and decisions we had to make that factored around our vacation budget were a real downer.
We've looked into HI a few times, and the cost keeps coming up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillW View Post
We spent 10 days in Kauai a few years ago. Best vacation ever! We rented a condo right on the ocean, so it was beautiful morning, noon and night! The island is small enough that if it happened to be raining on one side of the island, the sun would more than likely be shining on the other side of the island - so we'd take a short road trip and enjoy perfect weather.
I've heard so many good things about Hawaii! I've never been, but I live near the East Coast, so it's a longer flight than going to Europe...which makes me think I should go to Europe instead of Hawaii. So. Many. Choices! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
Alaska cruise was AMAZING! I loved it! We did 7 days on the boat and 5 days (I think)...we saw Denali, Fairbanks etc.
My parents went on an AK cruise this year, and my mom now talks about AK all. the. time! Another place to add to our ever-growing Destination List lol!