Thread: SYTYCD Finale!!
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 01:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Another thing that bothered me last night (and about the judging in general) is that both girls got a mention about how they should continue to take classes to improve their knees and feet (even Katee got that remark...from Mandy I think), but this year has been the gushing about how amazing these 'untrained' dancers (Josh & Twitch) are.

So.....they emphasized that Sabra had only '4 years' of training....this year the emphasized that Joshua was 'untrained'....I'm really scared to see who will be in the top 20, top 4, and the winner of next year!

Yes, yes Katee is beautiful and all...but I wonder what the Paux de deux would've been like if someone like Rayven would've gotten it. Would they then make it a true ballet and let her be on Pointe? I also wonder if Marquis or Matt could've also done it? Hmm...a Matt and Rayven combo would've been interesting for that.

Besides seeing Mark again, I really enjoyed seeing Gev dance. I remember really liking his solos and he is someone who really impressed me with what he did outside of his genre...which was everything lol...the hip hop w/Courtney was the closest thing.

==> Click HERE if you dare <==