View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 02:07 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurian View Post
My 8yo and 5yo boys love jokes, so I changed a few things in the house while they were sleeping the night before April Fool's Day. Drawings on the fridge upside down, I took all the plastic pockets of cereal out of the boxes and replaced them with stuffed toys instead. They thought this was all hilarious! Small things to keep it light here. xx
That is so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegCreations View Post
Got my kids with my favorite one. We made a whole kool-aid pitcher of jello so when they go to pour it, they don't understand why it's not pouring. I used it on them 3 years ago and they LOVED talking about it all the time. They mentioned it a couple of weeks ago so I didn't know if it would work on them but, it did! got my daughter good!
That's so priceless!! I might have to try this next year! The kids are always asking me to make kool-aid!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
I didn't even realize it was April Fools Day until half-way through the day. LOL!
Our daughter (who had her 3rd baby at 26 weeks on February 11th, played a joke on her husband.
She left a pregnancy test on his night stand. It had a negative result, but he couldn't see that until he picked it up. She posted a video on IG. His expression was priceless!!
Could you have imagined if it was positive?