View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 01:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Bianca - I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL and will be keeping him in thought and prayers! Keep us posted!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biancka View Post
the numbers over here are...

Netherlands
Coronavirus Cases: 8,603
Deaths: 546

It is just all so scary We stay inside our home and we only go outside for our weekly groceries. We do not stay longer than necessary. I am just in shock when I see my neighbours just talking to eachother on the street...not a care in the world and I just want to go and scream at them!!! Also lots of children outside playing with eachother...again, something not recommended and they are just allowing their kids to do so. I get it, ever since we were told by our government that social distancing is in place, the sun has been out. Mother Nature is kinda sticking her tongue out at us ! I will stay inside our home for as long as it is needed. I do not want to get sick and I do not want any of my loved ones to get sick either. Esp because we have very fragile people in our family.

As far as I know we have 10 confirmed cases in the area that I live (in our city that is). I try not to check the map too often because anxiety kicks in when I see how many cases there actually are in this county.

I am grateful that my husband can do his job from home (IT). He's even working more hours and he says he gets so much more done now he works from home.

Well, to make things even worse. My husband just came storming downstairs...my FIL has to be hospitalized again I didn't get much info because he stormed out of the house asap (after putting on a facemask & gloves) and now I am freaking out. This is the last thing we wanted to happen.