View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 05:00 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by biancka View Post
No makeup (never ever wear make up when there is no pandemic ) but I do clip my hair back now that it's longer.....plus my beautiful grey/blond roots are showing. LOL

I love your beautiful gray/blonde, Biancka! And, you're all sparkly

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
I've been wearing make-up about half the time--it just makes me feel finished and ready for my day, though I don't wear much anyway. My hair is kind of a disaster, however. I was supposed to get it cut on March 17, but that didn't work out, and now it is getting so long that I need to pin it back or maybe shave my head. Those are my two options. I'm with Lynn, getting ready is part of my routine, and my days don't go as well when I skip it!
That's a good habit to be in Ally! That's one of the reasons I don't wear jammies after I get up (I don't count sweats as jammies. LOL!). I'm right there with you on hair! I was supposed to get it cut March 31. I've always threatened to shave my head. LOL! Maybe that will be the new style?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziej View Post
I have not put on makeup since March 13, the last time I went into work before the pandemic really hit. I don't wear much, but it does make a difference. I'm going to have to next Monday because the firm manager decided to start having our weekly conference call staff meetings via Zoom. Ugh. I have my hair pulled back, so I'm going to have to style it. Lol
Those darned zoom meetings. LOL!! I guess since it's for work, you'll probably want to look as you do on a normal work day