View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 01:39 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

No, I don't really worry about it. I honestly didn't notice the bright yellow in the photos until your pointed it out in your text description of the problem. My brain was focused on the pretty plaid paper on both pages. I would probably take Sara's suggestion above and desaturate the yellow paper in the photos a bit to make it a bit less bright and blend in better.

I love 2 pg layouts. I like to spread out lots of photos and have all sorts of space to tell a story visually. My paper albums from years ago have many more double-page spreads than single ones. When I switched to digital, scrapping spreads that span 2 pages became more difficult. The files get huge if you are doing a 24x12 layout, and it is harder to scrap across single page files.

My big hangup is that my brain likes things to be chronological. It is much more important to me to have things in the correct order date/time-wise as that is the way I remember things best. Scrapping out of order was a muscle I had to learn to exercise for quite a while after going digi. I have stacks of printed single pages that aren't in albums because I need to sort them by date and figure out which album they go in, and split already overly full albums, etc....