View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 02:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
Did the bedding first thing and then did it again 3rd day. Maybe I should do it again?

Saw my own doctor today and she gave me different medicine and after my first dose the itching was much better. She said with a reaction this severe it needed to be treated more aggressively than what they had me on. She also told me that if I ever had an emergency like that again, I was to tell them to fit me in that day and if they didn't, I was to ask to speak to her or a nurse. I lurve my doctor.

Also she said I have lost 10 more pounds, which was a huge surprise because I am really struggling with my diet these days. All in all a good visit and I hope the beginning of feeling much better. I think it will take some time and attention for my skin to recover, but as long as it stops spreading and the itching is under control, I can handle giving the skin time. It is embarrassing to have it looking so bad, and I can't hide it with make up because I don't wear it because I am allergic to most of it, so I just have to push through and ignore the looks. Yes, it is bad enough that I get looks in public.
Lorie your doctor sounds so wonderful to be so accommodating!