View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 02:40 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

me !!!
Total so far - 32 points

1 POINT
1 - Lift a portfolio layout by one of the Sugar Babes! This month the Sugar Babes created pages based on this September Portfolio. These layouts can be found in the gallery or rotating on the site’s home page. Your challenge is to lift one of the Babes' portfolio layouts!

Lifted purple_colourz - Hi baby
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com.../baby-gitl.jpg

This is mine

1 POINT + 1 POINT NR (Eva Kipler PJ party - rel 27/8 - uploaded 1/9)
3 – 365 Days of Bliss! We’ve been sharing 365 Days of Bliss on the blog with you. Create a page inspired by one of the blissful posts found on the blog!
365 Days of Bliss – I should have known - Fee

1 POINT
4 – Color inspiration! Create a page that is inspired by this color palette.

1 POINT
5 – Academic Challenge! Use the definition of a word on your page with all the phonetic pronunciations included. Here’s a dictionary and an example definition.

1 POINT
7 – What’s your headline? Use this Old Newspaper Typewriter font in a LO & tell us all about it!

1 POINT
8 – Neopolitan Challenge – Choose three layouts from Nikki’s gallery and use one item from each page to inspire a new page!
layout inspiration from Nikki's My Wild Angel page
colour palette inspiration from Nikki's A Legacy of Love page
Mono photo inspiration from Nikki's Yummy Yogurt page

1 POINT
9 – Lift-A-Babe – here’s your chance to lift the fabulous Heather!
This is Heather's

This is mine

1 POINT
10 – September is a month for apple picking. Create a page or project that has an apple on it somewhere! Check out one of the many school kits in the store for apples you can use on your page!

1 POINT
11 – Raid your favorites folder, your Pinterest board or your stash of magazine clippings for inspiration be it color, style or composition, whatever sparks your own design. Remember to credit what you used & why when you post your layout!
from my pinterest board.
Text circles created on Tagexedo http://pinterest.com/pin/139257202/
Colour palette http://pinterest.com/pin/163475661/

1 POINT + 1 POINT NR (Discover Beauty by Misty Cato REL 27/8 Uploaded 2/9)
14 – Choose one of the extraordinary sketches at Pagemaps as inspiration for a page.

Based on

1 POINT
16 – Use a photo booth style strip of photos on your page. Check out this site for a photo booth strip generator!

1 POINT
18 – Now is the time to get those summer or vacation pictures scrapped before the winter. Scrap a page about something that happened in June, July or August 2011.
A trip in August to the Coaster Park. They went on this ride 6 times to get a photo they liked !!

1 POINT
19 – Brackets { ( [ } ) ] are a great way to draw attention to words, objects or people. Use brackets on your page to highlight words or something within the photo that may be lost without drawing attention to it.

2 POINTS
21 - Technique – Use a large photo blended into the background of the page. Check out this tutorial to learn how

2 points + 1 point NR (Cindys layered templates 103 released 27/8 - uploaded 1/9)
22- Rough it up: distress your photo & papers, and take the look even further & tint the photos for that vintage feel.

2 POINTS
24 – Use a small frame on a large photo to highlight a part of the photo similar to this.

2 POINTS + 1POINT NR (meghan Mullins I love Fall kit rel: 27/8 - uploaded 1/9)
25 – Photo inspiration – take a photo that has a reflection could be in a mirror or in water or a window. Use that photo on a page!

2 POINTS
27 – Labor Day - Scrap a page about all the jobs you have had in your life... what did you like/dislike about each one?

2 POINTS + 1 POINT NR (A Legacy of Love by Kristin Cronin-Barrow REL 27/8 uploaded 1/9)
28 – Sometimes an amazing photo just speaks for itself. Scrap a page with NO title or journaling. Let your photo do the talking!

2 POINTS
29 – Create a page any page! Then turn the page 90 degrees and use the original page as a template for the first page. 2 layouts for 2 points!
PAGE 1
PAGE 2

Last edited by seatrout; 09-16-2011 at 02:17 PM.