View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 01:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
Craftytam, thanks for the links. I definitely saw the completed bundle, and it's what prompted my original question. I'm disappointed if the "Villains" kit is the only Slytherin set she's planning to produce. The imagery in the kit is overwhelmingly negative - skulls, dark marks, death eater masks, Tom Riddle's diary pierced by a basilisk fang, and a dementor. It's all fantastically evil and awesome for a kit focused on villains and I LOVE it for that...

...but for my family members who sort into that house, when I want to create pages that honor them? This just isn't a good kit to use.

There are good traits about Slytherins. They aren't all evil. I was just wondering if she had plans to either make a kit along those lines, or at least an add-on of supplemental elements. If the answer is yes, I'll wait patiently and save my monies to spend on the whole set because Flergs rocks! But if the answer is no, I guess I'll have to get started recoloring elements from the other kits and trying to create word strips that match as best I can.

Thanks for trying to help!
You might want to PM Megan and give her some ideas. (or maybe she'll see this thread)
I've never really thought of positive traits associated with Slytherin. I'd love to hear your thoughts!