View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

11 - Check out the inspiring journal prompts at Project Reverb. Chose one prompt and scrap a page! Let us know which prompt you've chosen! - 1 Point + 1 NR (KCB's Sweet Escape posted Jan 14) = 2 points
For this one I picked December 27th's Ordinary Joy.

12 - For many of you, January means SNOW! Embrace the white out and create a layout featuring a white background. 1 point + 1Point NR (Cindy Schneider Templates 84 - posted Jan 30, 2011) = 2 points

15 - Lots of people choose a positive word/mantra/motto for a new start, New Year - whats yours? Create a LO to look back on throughout the year to refocus yourself on that one little word. - 1 Point

17 - We're all changing, every minute of every day life grows and moves forward. Scrap about how you, or a loved one has changed over the past year. - 1 point + 1 point NR (Cindy's Templates Half Pack 6 posted January 9, 2011) = 2 points

24 - Use one of the quotes on this ad image as a starting point for a layout. You can use the line in your layout or just be inspired by the sentiment. Let us know which statement you chose! - 2 points + 1 pt NR (Date Bits 26 by Misty Cato posted Jan 6, 2011) = 3 points
For this one, I was inspired by the quote "Listen to the voice in your head".

29 - What have you done today, this week, this month that you're proud of? Take a moment for a little self esteem boost and scrap about something that you're proud of, and inspires you to keep going. From the simple, to the huge.. you know you have plenty to be proud of in yourself! - 2 Points

33 - Birthday Book 2011 - 10 points

Bonus #3 - Template Challenge 1 point + 1 Point for NR (DJB In A Rush posted on January 27,2011) = 2 points

18 point primary challenges
1 points bonus challenges
5 points NR
points hybrid

Total Points = 24 points

Last edited by LoriJ; 02-01-2011 at 11:30 PM.