View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Hi and welcome to SSD! I do hope you will join the fun of Bingo with us Here is the answers to your questions:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meterr View Post
I am new to this awesome Bingo, and have a few questions:

To post my bingo card, do I resize it myself, then keep changing it as I add layouts to it? Do I host it myself somewhere?
As you work to tackle each challenge, you put the smaller preview of your layout on the corresponding square of the card. Then, when you finish with your bingo card - be it a blackout or just some patterns you choose - you can either host it on an image hosting site like photobucket or flickr, or you can upload it in the SSD gallery.

I understand the concept of posting in the gallery, then making my layout small and adding it to the bingo board. Do we post layouts anywhere else in the forum?

Is the "Bingo with the Babes" just for the team to post their layouts?
You are welcome to post your challenge layouts on the 'Bingo with the Babes' weekly thread. It's a thread where the SSD sugarbabes (CT) post their layouts to inspire the community on the bingo challenges, as well as the thread for the community to post layouts so that we can leave love on each other's layouts.
I hope my answers are helpful. I cannot wait to see the layouts you scrap!