Thread: Missing DSD
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 12:30 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
I'm not doing near as much scrapping as usual- mostly just playing games & shopping! I was SUPPOSED to be home all day yesterday to partake in some festivities, but my hubby ended up going to a work thing & then wasn't back in time to take my son to his football game, etc. SO I was gone most of the day...
I'm sorry your day didn't work out as planned, Amie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saar View Post
I'm so sorry you are missing the fun Tammy. I was looking forward to seeing your layouts.
But I am happy to read you're still be able to shop.
Thank you so much, my sweet friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
Ugh... sorry you are missing out. I was supposed to have the whole weekend to myself.... but some things came up, and hubby decided he wanted to see his crush last night (Carrie Underwood), neighbors had a massive block sale (spent 3 hours walking and chatting), senior kid wants me to do her senior photos today....errands, a doctors visit.... So I got to do some shopping, ordered 128 pages through Persnickety prints... paypal is empty... I have no will power.... and played a few games....but no scrapping at all yet....
Thanks, Stacy Sounds like you had a fun weekend, even though you didn't get to scrap. I forgot to order print credits from Persnickety! Thank you for the reminder!!