View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 10:02 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbstaley View Post
Our cat likes to bat things around when she gets them on the floor and then they eventually get stuck under some piece of furniture.
Is there someplace he likes to go for his 'alone time'? Chloe has stashed things under our bed at times too - it is the one place in the house that we can't get her out of if she gets in there due to the low style of the decorative pieces of the frame. So of course she likes to sleep under there a lot. She will come out now when called or with bribes from the kitty treat bag if we have to resort to that for some reason
Alone time is usually in my daughter's bed. She has a bunk bed, he likes the top bunk. We took all the mattresses and bedding off of the bed frame, pulled the bunk bed out from the wall and searched every inch of that bed. That's where we initially thought he took it as he's taken a few other things.

We checked under all of the beds. Luckily for us, the kids were always taught NOT to put anything under their bed, so it was easy to see if anything was under any of their beds. Ours has drawers and whatnot under them, but we didn't see anything. We checked inside the drawers, incase they were able to get in them, but nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak View Post
Oh my goodness he is so cute, even if he is a thief!

Under the lounge, fridge, shelves, etc is where I usually find stuff our cats take off with.
We pulled out all the appliances (minus the dishwasher that doesn't pull out) and found nothing under there.

Yesterday my husband and I tore apart the sleeper sofa. We were hoping he stuffed it in the cushions and it got in to the mattress part of the sofa, but nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kiana*~;1062978823[B
]Could it go in one of the vents? [/B]Under the washer/dryer? Under the fridge?
Luckily for us, this house, the vents are on the ceiling rather than the floor. Our old house had them on the floor, and I'd find so much of my son's lego's in the vents!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri Tierney View Post
Our cats don’t take things. They are pretty well mannered. The dogs on the other hand do. They most recently stole, then ate, my Fitbit.
Oh Sherri!!! That's terrible that they not only stole it but ate it!! I'm so sorry they did to that your fitbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
There is a lot of treasure under our stove. The kitchen floor is slick so things roll. However, if he takes things in the basement, they are gone forever. Good luck!
Thank goodness this house is a fraction of the size of our old house in CO! We would often say anything that got lost in the basement was lost forever!! And it was true, especially since it had shag carpet (the worst).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
ate.your.fitbit?! I hope they're okay.

Wendy: before I read the whole post, I was going to suggest to check your hair bun, when I read the title
Now, I am clueless, since I have no pet. Good luck! I hope you find those pencils soon!
That's cute! All of our hair is too short to stash anything in our buns. If it was before I donated my hair, I could it being something that I'd do. Put my hair up with a pencil and forget it was there. I wish it were something that easy!