View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 10:35 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbstaley View Post
Well, I'm glad you found one of his stash spots. I'm sure he has others you haven't discovered yet
Our pets aren't that mischievous. Chloe just knocks things on the floor. She loved my daughter's Funko Pop! collection for a while, especially the little tiny Pua figurine that came with Moana. I keep my watch and rings and hair clips and other such small things in a small low rim basket on my bathroom counter and she likes to dig through that and throw everything out of it. She especially loves the hair ties and likes to play with those. She is notorious for running off with the girls' hair ties. We find them pushed under the furniture eventually.
Andy, thank goodness, is not much of a chewer now that he is settled in as a part of the family and secure in that. He did chew some things the first couple of weeks we had him, but he doesn't do it now. It seems to be a nervous habit he has, so if he is especially uncomfortable it resurfaces a bit.
Yikes, I can't imagine chewing for a long time! Even though I think he's just playing, I'm glad it's that and not chewing everything! Our girl kitty likes (or maybe liked) to chew cords. She ruined several HDMI cables and my husband's xbox cable is hanging on by threads. We've lost several apple chargers because she chews them to pieces. It's been a while as we've worked really hard to discourage that. Hopefully we too are past the chewing stage!