Old 12-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 3
NR Points: 2
Hybrid Points: 0
TOTAL POINTS: 5

January

January 13: Use this DIY Driftwood Photo Display project as a 'sketch' for your own LO. - 2 pts (+1 NR point using Sweetest Christmas by Sugarplum Paperie and JadyDay studios, released Black Friday, layout posted 12/2/13)

(While I took some liberties and used elements instead of wood, and resized my photos to be larger, I kept the concept of same number of photos and journaling spots, and generally the same placement in my sketch, then made it my own).

January 20: 20 - I love square grid designs in layouts! Take inspiration from this picture to create a layout with not only a grid design, but all of the grids must be the same color palette except for one that is different! - 2 pts. (+1 NR point using A Christmas Wonderland: Cozy by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, released Black Friday, layout posted 12/3/13)

(Currently torn between making this an album cover, some wall art, or mailing it as a small hybrid card to my grandmother. If I decide to make it a hybrid card, I'll update with the card and point value).

New Siggy Coming Soon

Last edited by Jengerbread88; 12-03-2013 at 01:14 PM.