View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 12:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not?
Not every week, but certainly sometimes. If I want the kit, I do try to bump up my total to get it.

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone?
I prefer stand alone kits. I would rather get everything at once in a kit or bundle rather than collecting. Often times you are rewarded with a lower bundle price at the end of the series's release, so you think to yourself, "I could have saved X dollars if I had just waited."

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them!
I love the music theme, but maybe T.V. or movies?

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two!
I don't really know--they've been asked some great ones over the years. I'm always interested in how color influences their designs.

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference?
I don't really have a preference, but it's nice to allow one single designer to shine at a time.