View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 03:12 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Here goes:

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not? 100% Yes - more often than not I am a sucker for a free kit It happens often where I see the FD kit and say, sure why not ... what's in the new releases?? Shop shop shop!

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone? I definitely prefer stand-alone unless the overarching theme is subjective enough where it's not influencing the theme of the kits too much. This year's song theme was a perfect example of having a "theme" but not being restrictive to the designer and open to their interpretation.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them! I would like to see any kind of theme where it allows the designer alot of leeway.
I wouldn't want to see them restricted to a specific theme or tied to things like seasons, holidays, etc.

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two! I would find it interesting to hear more about the creative process, where do they get their ideas, signature tips and tricks that they use, etc.

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference? My preference is for solos.

I love the featured designer freebies, thanks so much to the lovely designers for bringing them to us week after week!