View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 08:01 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not?
I do often plan my shopping around the $10 freebie. I also add lots of single templates to my wish list so I always have something to make up that last little bit to get to $10 if I've only got a single kit in my cart that gets me close but not quite there.

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone?
I don't think it really matters to me (anymore)?? When you had the alphabet series, I felt this need to get every one of them (even though I store them in folders by designer, so it wouldn't even "matter" if I was missing some). The music theme is fun and cohesive, but I like that I don't feel committed to getting every one. When I love them or happen to get them, I get them, but if not, I'm not "missing a piece of something bigger"

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them!
Something kind of vague... my first thought was "first letter of your name/design name", but I like a lot of the ideas shared above, especially "all about me", "a day..." and "places".

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two!
"My kits just wouldn't be complete without...", share first kit & reflect on how their product/process has changed, how often do you add members/guests to your CT & what do you look for?

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference?
No preference??