View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 08:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not?

It's definitely a nice perk to spending $10! I wish I could have taken advantage of it more, but this year, I felt almost guilty spending money because of covid.

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone?
I think I would prefer stand-alone kits.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them!
The only thing I can think of would be a "through the years" theme that would start at birth and then through the toddler years, middle school years, teenagers, moving, dating, marrying, celebrating, grieving, etc. that would cover growth and experiences we have all gone through...does that make sense? I've been trying to scrap pages of when my kids were little, so this is what made me think of needing kits that have colors and themes for different ages with appropriate elements of toys (for example), word strips, etc.

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two!

I would love if they would makeover an older, retired kit using the new skills/techniques they use today...not really a question, but a suggestion!

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference?

Not really; there have been some amazing collabs here, and of course, solo kits are also awesome!