View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 07:55 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not? -- They absolutely do....who doesn't love a good value?

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone? -- I've enjoyed it both ways.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them! -- I love general kits that I can use for everyday life, so I think it would be fun to see a main PL style kit for each month and then the other FD kits for the month be something that's general or seasonal that co-ordinates with the month kit (and for the months where there is over lap there could be lots of room for creativity in mashing up some color schemes??)....I dunno, I feel there may be lots of potential in this idea..... especially with the amazing talents of the designers.

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two! -- this I don't know..... maybe tips and tricks from designers?

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference? -- I have no preference, although I did enjoy seeing Robin pop in on some of the kits this year <3