View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 10:45 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not?
50/50 - if I like the theme and am close to the $10 I will add more to get it, but if I don't like the theme or can't see myself using it I won't worry too much about it.

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone?
Stand-Alone, I don't see the need to collect all of them in a theme, and I agree with the person above who said sometimes it's a stretch for the designer to create something on theme, and usually that means I'm not going to be interested in it

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them!
No Idea ... and this is why I just scrap, I don't design - no ideas lol!

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two!
Who's your favourite SSD designer (other than yourself), and why?

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference?
Either - with the caveat that I really really want a combined preview for collabs. For example the mini kits currently are all fantastic, but I'm not likely to use them individually and when combining them it screws up my filing system to not have a preview (just a little OCD over here, but that's how I make sure I use my stash and know what I have). Since they all coordinate it would be great to have a preview for it altogether (just my 2 cents)