View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 03:36 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
I've always used Logitech as well. I preferred the cordless but had problems with it not working. I had a mouse/keyboard combo and both started having issues. I'd put new batteries in thinking that was problem but sometimes it worked, other times it didn't. It got to the point that they would just not respond. And, I tried several different ones. I finally determined that it was because of the transmitter dongle being plugged into the computer USB port and because of the location, the signal just wasn't getting to where it needed to be. When I had a cordless that had the transmitter connecting to the computer with a cord and it sat on the desk I never had the problem that I had with the USB dongles.

So I switched to a corded keyboard/mouse combo from Logitech. No problems but I do hate the cords. I wish I could move the computer but it is in the best spot for me to get to the USB ports and the power button so I guess I have to deal with cords.

All of mine had been very basic models as well. None of this ergonomic stuff for me.
I'm looking at the ergonomic ones and I'm not sure if I would tolerate the new feel under my hands.

i guess I'm going back to corded because I've owned bluetooth, wireless laser and optical, but all seem to give me issues.

I too thought it was my batteries!