View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 12:15 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I love sleep! I need at least 8 hours (more is better). I am not a morning person or a night owl. If I stay up too late at night, I get giddy.

During the summer, I would get up with the girls at 4:15am for them to get ready for work, as soon as they were safely at work, I would go back to bed!

Now that school has started, I get up with them at 5:25am and depending on if I am still feeling sleepy or dose off scrolling on Facebook (oops, did I just accidentally like or click something?!!!) I will go back to bed once they are safely at school.

My husband changed shifts at work, so he gets up around 2am for work, he wakes me up so I can lock the door behind him. I can usually go back to sleep fairly easily, but this morning I was struggling (when I have a lot on my mind it keeps me awake, so I turn it into prayer time instead of laying there awake doing nothing). By 4:30am this morning, I still couldn't fall back to sleep. So I got up to use the bathroom, and ended up cleaning the sink (it's been backing up). Tried to go back to bed, and by 5am decided to just get up! Once they were at school, I went back to bed though! Ever since I had mono in college, I need about 8-10 hours of sleep a night.