View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 03:52 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
I was going to say maybe we should write some idea alternatives for all of the challenges every month so that nobody ever feels stuck and is afraid to ask! lol

I love how you explained it Wendy. Thank you.

For example I'm struggling with #7. Photography : Alternate Dimension - Perspective Switch.
I have no photos that are that way and I feel like if I just flip one around it's going to look silly and forced. Know what I mean?

I think that's the only one I will be struggling with. I already did my other more challenging challenges.

#7. Photography : Alternate Dimension - Perspective Switch
Take a photo that makes people wonder if they’re going crazy when they see it at first glance by altering the perspective of the photo! This is a great opportunity to either pose your subjects for some fun shots or simply edit a photo in order to flip your viewpoint.

I will confess this one had me scratching my head figuring out how I was going to do it. And then I realized . . . .do you see my photo next to my name? I took that one upside down. I had to rotate it vertically to make it the way that it was. So my plan for that one, is to scrap those series of photos (you'll see my layout after the new releases get published). While it isn't an a crazy perspective, knowing that my photos were taken upside down gave a different view of my face - which I actually liked!

So maybe you can take a selfie upside and flip your photo rightside up?